Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Type A personality.

I have always been a competitive person, but I think I challenge myself more than feel the challenge from others. And as I have gotten older I find I am not only competitive but also OCD. Now I'm not sure that is a good combination but it keeps my house clean and de-cluttered and me going to the gym or working out 6 days a week.
I love to rearrange the furniture in my house to give it a new look, my husband never knows what to expect when he comes home. I also love the way I feel after exercising and am hoping for the new body that is somewhere inside of this one to come out or at least be rearranged into a new look.
Today in our nutrition class we discussed places we eat. I didn't think I had any really bad habits until I was talking on the phone and started looking for something to eat. I truly am an unconscious eater. It's nice to be aware of these triggers so that I can make better choices (I only ate 11 almonds).
I am finding out things about myself through this challenge that I hope will make a difference in my health . I know I am already a winner in what I have learned and in meeting and getting to know the others in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment