Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Purge!

Spring is here (maybe) and it is the time of year that I like to go thru things and purge anything that is not needed. I went thru my closet today and eliminated anything that just didn't look good or fit right---what a great feeling it is to give things away that are too big for me now.
Of course with the purge, I also went shopping with one of my daughters. She had a new baby 6 weeks ago and needed clothes for the inbetween (she still weighs less than me) so we DI shop for pants and tops. We found some great deals, I even found some capri workout pants.
I feel like the tortoise in the race with the hare as everyone is losing alot more weight than me, but I am slow and steady. After all my fat has been with me longer than some of you have been alive and I'm afraid it feels like it has squatters rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment