Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just keep breathing!

This has been a stressful week. It seemed like everyone wanted a piece of me and I was left feeling like swiss cheese. I haven't had alot of success with the weight loss or with noticeable muscle gain, but again it is 100 day challenge and a life time of change.
My husband and I coach a U10 boys soccer team (our grandson plays) for Orem Rec. and we started practices this week. I wish I had the energy of these 10 year old boys, but I was able to keep up with them more.
I also realized that I needed to add more to my cardio workout to see results. When I'm on the treadmill I just have to remind myself to "Just keep breathing!" I am doing more than I thought I could and being able to exercise longer.
I am starting to see results in all the participants as they come to the gym and in class. This truly is a life changing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment