Monday, March 9, 2009

Jowls

It has been interesting to see my friends reaction to this challenge. My walking group will ask me how my weight loss is going and when I don't have any or very little they are surprised. They did make a comment that my face was looking thinner, so apparently I have had jowls in more places than I originally thought.
My husband just got back from a 10 day trip to England for work and I thought for sure he would notice a difference in me. He didn't! He, however, had not exercised (except walking to different places) and ate out all the time and lost 2 pounds in the 10 days. IT ISN'T FAIR THAT MEN CAN LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT TRYING!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanne!
    I just wanted to say you are doing a great job and I am impresses with the progress you have made. Keep up the good work and I will see you at the gym.

    -Dylan

    ReplyDelete