Sunday, April 26, 2009

Time management

I've almost made it through April and the 7 birthdays. Tomorrow my oldest will be 36 and I am having her and her family over for dinner and dessert, thankfully she is a healthy eater. Saturday we did a birthday party for her daughter who turns 11 on May 1st, she wanted to decorate cup cakes and of course wanted me to demonstrate and help. It was alot of fun and I made it out of there without eating a cup cake (unfortunately, the candy that went on the cup cakes for decoration did not fair so well, I still hear the candy calling my name) but only ate a few pieces of candy.
I wasn't able to make the 5K training on Saturday as my husband and I coach another grandsons soccer team and we play at 9 a.m. I did do my own 5K run (walk) in my neighborhood earlier that morning. With everything going on in the family it seems that I need to do better with time management, so that time works for me and not against me.
I know I'm an early morning exerciser (it was fun to see so many of you at the gym on Friday morning) not only because I feel less pain but I know that after 9 a.m. my day is gone with doing all the zillions of things that are required on a daily basis.
I'm hoping that if I keep exercise a top priority it will just be something that gets done every day, just like doing the crossword puzzle and making the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment