Monday, April 13, 2009

Killer Bunnies!

This was not a good week for me, with three birthdays and Easter. I sometimes wonder why all the good things we celebrate center around food. I tried to stay in my calorie allotment and did pretty good until Easter. I had control of the Easter dinner and ate quite reasonably, but after dinner we have a tradition of playing "Killer Bunnies".
Now to play "Killer Bunnies" I have special bunny candy dishes, bunny cheese and cracker dishes, and of course special bunny treats to go in them. I thought if I allowed myself only one treat it would be manageable. So the jelly beans (I didn't buy any chocolate Easter candy) went into the bunny dishes. I was only going to eat the black licorice ones and the red hot ones (those are my favorites), but by the middle of the game everyone was saying have you tried the green ones, the pink ones with the spots, the light yellow ones, etc. they are so good. By the end of the game the jelly beans were screaming "EAT ME" and I did. Well I lost my will power and the game and will try and do better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment