Friday, April 10, 2009

Snap, crackle, pop!

This has been a challenging week, more to do than time to do it. I have been trying to plan meals and snacks ahead of schedule so I will be prepared, but yesterday did me in. I didn't eat a single vegetable and had ice cream and fruit for dinner ( I still stayed in my calorie allotment). Today will be better.
I am so grateful for my trainer, Dylan. He pushes me when I don't think I can do any more and encourages me to challenge my limitations. I noticed today in the gym when no one else was there that the only sound I could hear was the snap, crackle, pop of my knees as I was riding the bike. And with some of the other exercises that my lower back will pop. I never thought of myself as a musically inclined person, but my joints seem to have a rhythm of their own. If it helps me lose weight-- it will be music to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment