Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thrown out of the nest!

I am just realizing that we only have one more month of this challenge and there is so much more I need to learn. I feeling a little like a baby bird who has been nurtured and now is being thrown out of the nest to test its wings and fly (I wonder if Relief Society arms can keep you airborne). But we have had and still have great teachers and time to learn how to transition into the real world, one without trainers, blogs, weigh ins, and counting calories.
Today in class I found it interesting that some of the worst foods when eating out didn't sound like they would be bad, like grilled chicken and salads. I know now why I don't eat out more. When my husband and I do go out to eat we will usually share an appetizer and entree between us, or get one entree and add soup.
I am looking forward to learning how to maintain weight loss, it hopefully will be easier than achieving weight loss. But for now I still need to focus on achieving weight loss (I wish it were as easy as memory loss, yea I forgot, the memory loss keeps me coming back to the gym because I forget how hard it is).

No comments:

Post a Comment