Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not always as it seems

I have been watching the Biggest Loser for a couple of years now and always had a favorite that I thought should win. I was so disappointed last night with the weigh ins. I have decided that it is more important to be healthy than be thin. The winners just didn't look good to me, they looked emaciated where others looked healthy. The numbers aren't everything and everyone who applied themselves at the Biggest Loser Ranch was a winner in my book.
I am so glad for this challenge and know that all of us are winners. It's not about how much we have lost but rather how much we have gained. I know I am not where I want to be for the rest of my life, but I am so much closer than I have been in the last 25 years and I now have the knowledge to continue until I reach "my personal happy weight (and it is not my unrealistic High School weight)". So here's to the next 100 days and what they will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment