Sunday, May 3, 2009

It' finally May!

I am so glad it is May. This week I had a soccer closing social, a college graduation, and two birthdays. At our soccer closing party (we coach U-10 boys) I couldn't believe how many hot dogs some of the boys ate and are still as skinny as sticks. And after going to Logan where my Son graduated from USU on Saturday I was afraid that because I strayed from my regular routine that I will slip up and gain weight, but I was able to exercise (walk/jog around the cemetery) and eat only going over a few calories of my allotment (Monday will tell on the weight gain). This is giving me encouragement that when this challenge is over I will be able to continue with my weight loss and food choices. I know I am the tortoise in this race and things seem to go in slow motion as far as results, but I do see results.
I find it still hard to step outside of my comfort zone, but if I hadn't I wouldn't be in this challenge and I would still be struggling to know what to do to loss weight. Knowledge is power and when I feel that my energizer bunny is running low I just have to review what I have learned and apply it to be revitalized, seeing all of you in the gym and class also helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment