Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ducks in a Row

When things are out of whack in my life I use a saying that my "ducks are not in a row". Which means that the order in my life is out of sync. When my "ducks are in a row" everything in my life seems to flow smoothly. So to be so close to the end of this challenge and find my "ducks not in a row" is unsettling. Now we all have our ducks, some of mine are: stress, time management, yard work, house work, demands of kids and grandkids, Church callings, husbands, finances, making big decisions, being tired...and the list goes on.
When my "ducks " get out of control and seem to want to take over my orderly routine is when life seems to fall apart or as some say hit the wall. This doesn't happen very often, most of the time only one duck strays and it is very easy to put it back in line, the trouble comes when there is a major rebellion and all ducks scatter.
I am hoping to tame the ducks and put them back in line before the end of this challenge. After all in order to continue this challenge after next week it is going to take some major duck taming techniques, which I have been learning through these last 100 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment