Sunday, May 17, 2009

Going from I think I can to I know I can

As the 100 days are winding down I thought I would share some the the things that I can do as opposed to some of the things I never thought I could do.
I can now blog (and for someone who is not computer literate, that is a big deal).
I can now work with weights and weight machines (I still don't know the proper names of them, but that's ok, they will always be referred to as torture machines that can mold and sculpt the body into better shape).
I can now breath when on the treadmill (this has been one of my hardest things to do).
I can run/walk a 5K (this is still a goal to be able to run the full 5k without walking or dying).
I now have a different mind set when it comes to numbers in my weight and clothes size. (It's doesn't matter what the scale says when you know you are healthy.)
I am becoming an intuitive eater and find that I like more vegetables than first thought.
I can now wear my daughters hand me down clothes (this has been really fun for me as they have way more style than I will ever have).
I can cook healthy meals that taste good and not feel like I am missing anything. I can even have dessert!
I can go shopping and buy clothes in the regular section of the store and have them fit.
I can and have made some every good friends through these last 95 days. I too would like to keep in touch, as all of you have been an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment